5.17.2010

natural nature

so the last couple of days i have been fortunate enough to see alot of beauty (no i haven't been looking in the mirror all day) ..haha im so funny.

the weather has just been amazing! so warm and sunny and perfect, even today its cloudy with a chance of meatballs, no wait thats a movie...its cloudy with showers and its still gorgeous.

last night i was walking home from doing laundry and the smell of fresh rain on warm pavement is so refreshing. my roomate and i stuck our heads out our window and smelled it for about 10 min!

yesterday i also saw a family of deer in my backyard on the hill, i got quite close and they just stood there and starred at me.  i didnt want to bother them too much so i took a couple pictures and went back inside.

i cant get enough of all the amazing cool and beautiful things i see up here.

this week i have one day off, and now i work the next 6 days but then get 3 days off, should be a good stress test now that i am Supervisor.

I had a really cool dream last night that a cyote came into my room and was so tame like a dog...maybe i just miss my dogs again.

oooo i started trying to teach myself how to play piano! aunt mimi gave me a couple of teach yourself books..i didnt get very far yesterday as i was talking to one of the new employees we have here. but i will update on my progress (if any) oh and another side note i started writing some music to put to my lyrics on my guitar!

I have been trying to decorate our house and my room lately with some print outs from the computer, nothing too fancy but just inspring quotes and cool pictures here is one i found today which i thought very suiting for myself.


No comments: