3.26.2010

Butterflies

I know I have nothing to worry about but I have butterflies.  It's probably part excitement and part nervousness.



I have mostly all my shopping done (thanks to my amazing grandparents and parents! <3)
My Nan and I had an awesome shopping trip in North Vancouver on Wednesday. We tackled every mall and every store and found some wicked kitchen and house stuff.  Home sense is the best store ever! Everything I got is colorful, unique and great quality (like me haha).

Today my parents and I went to costco and walmart for grocies and other items. Was very successful with everything!


I just have to finalize pack everything after doing loads and loads of laundry and sorting through everything I will be all packed and ready to go.

Even though I am so tired right now, I probably won't be able to sleep tonight.

I hope I can update this as much as possible for everyone.

Love you all!

No comments: