3.23.2010

Into The Wild

Hello World!


So here I am, all grown up and finally moving out on my own.  Even though its only for 5 months, this is still a big step!


I am more than excited, although a little anxious and nervous I cannot wait!


I thought this summer it would be great to move out on my own go to a resort somewhere, meet new people and try something new before I start school in September.


I was hired at Manning Park Resort (about 2 hours outside of Abbotsford in between Hope and Princeton).  I will be working at the front desk at the main hotel.  I will be living in staff housing with roommates.


I move this Saturday (March 27) and should be back end of August for school .


I hope I can update this as much as possible. I will not have a cell phone as there is no cell reception up there, but I will have a land line shared with my room mates.  I will have limited internet access as well so feel free to email me as I would like to use email opposed to facebook.  Also, I will try and update this as much as possible so check here first before emailing.  ( tahneemarissa@hotmail.com)


Love you all, will let you all know my contact info as soon as I settle in. 

No comments: