4.16.2010

indecisivness at its best

well. i think im crazy, or just really smart. but i dont know what to call it.
i blame my care-free, easy going attitude on my indecisivness.
i need to stop looking at it as a negative thing tho.


i think i am no longer going to do the Nursing Unit Clerk course.
i love hospitality
i love travelling
i love positive atmospheres
and positive people.
dont get me wrong i love health care and i loved my job at the hospital
but to be honest i dont think i could mentally or physically handle it for the rest of my life.


I have come across a program from North Island College, for a Hospitality Management Diploma. Its in the distance education program so I can do what I am loving, living up at Manning (or if life throws it my way) another resort and go to school at the same time.


My huge goal right now is to be in London for the 2012 Summer Olympics and travel europe with Coral before and after that (it has been great meeting some euros here now i have a place to crash!) So i could definately use my education and experience to work and travel there!


I think i hate changing my mind for school and life decisions because i get so excited about the particular path at the time and run my mouth, and then i feel as if i am dissapointing people when i change my mind. But i need to do whats good for me and what my heart and mind tell me to do.


I was hoping to go on another missions trip to Mexico this Summer, but it will not work out unfortunately as I couldnt leave the resort for 2 weeks or leave a month early and put them in a sticky situation with having to hire another person just for a month or at end of summer.


I am excited because after talking to my manager she sees leadership skills in me and my work ethics, and thinks that I should do hospitality.  She is a great role model and influence!


Well, thats all for todays thoughts of indecisivness, now onto acutally going ahead with everything.


No comments: